V2 Skim - V2 Skim
The versatile design allows the V²Skim Protein Skimmer to be used either as an external "hang-on" skimmer or internally in a sump or aquarium.
• The large tapered collection cup improves foam concentration and is easily removable for quick and effortless cleaning. On larger models (V²Skim 800, 1000, 1200 & 1500) there is also a drain port to allow skimmate to be drained to waste using the collection cup drain hose supplied.
• Specially designed inlet pipe and bracket ensures quick installation and easy maintenance.
• The water level adjustment dial allows water level and flow to be finely tuned to ensure optimum foam consistency and highly efficient skimming.
• The V²Skim’s unique outlet pipe assembly allows the water to be returned to the aquarium or sump at exactly the desired angle or location.
• All V²Skim Protein Skimmers are supplied with a V²Bubble Stop which filters any remaining micro bubbles from the protein skimmer and prevents them from flowing into the aquarium or sump. The V²Bubble Stop can also be used to provide additional post skimming filtration and the removable sponges mean that it can be incorporated with other filtration components and can be used to house other forms of filtration media such as carbon, using a V²Filter Media Bag (available separately).
• Each V²Skim Protein Skimmer is supplied complete with a high performance pump which delivers the optimum flow rate that the venturi injection system requires.
• Ozone compatible.
• 12 month guarantee.
• A full range of spares is available from your local stockist